K-8 Student Registration Information for 2017-2018
Click here for 2017-2018 Tuition and Fees
Registration for current Epiphany families will open on February 1, 2017. The registration packet and registration fee for current families should be paid by March 1. After March 1, registration opens for new families, potentially jeopardizing existing student's place in school.
Parents are reminded that they need to be in good standing with parish and school accounts; this is defined on page 7 of the Parent/Student Handbook. Please contact Angie in the parish office, 452-2585 x. 206, with questions.
CURRENT KMAELC AND EPIPHANY CATHOLIC SCHOOL FAMILIES
Returning students enrolling in K through 8th grade (current KMAELC students should use this process to enroll in Kindergarten)
- Log into your ParentsWeb account. Information for creating and using ParentsWeb can be found on the school website by clicking on "Parents and Students", then "Website Instructions". If you encounter a problem logging into ParentsWeb, please contact the school office at 452-3268 x 300 before proceeding.
- Click on "Family Information" on the left and then select "Enrollment / Reenrollment".
- The screen should show a list of your current students. If your student(s) is missing, it could be because your tuition is not current or because your parent account is not linked to your student(s) in the ParentsWeb online enrollment process. RenWeb sets up a default parent as having enrollment responsibility for each student. The first default is the custodial mother living at the same address as the student.
- For questions regarding tuition, contact Angie at the parish office, 452-2585 x.206.
- To determine if a student is properly linked or to change the parent responsible for completing the online enrollment packet, contact the school office at 452-3268 x.300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on " Enrollment Packet Status" by each student's name and follow the instructions provided.
NEW FAMILIES OR CURRENT FAMILIES WITH A NEW STUDENT TO EPIPHANY CATHOLIC SCHOOL
Registration for prospective families for the upcoming 2017-18 school year opens March 1, 2017. To apply as a new student, please follow the instructions below.
- Click here to access the Online Application process.
- Create an account and then login to the account.
- Click on "Create A New Student Application" and follow the instructions provided.
- After submitting the online application, parents must turn a signed copy of the Tuition Payment Preference Form along with a $200 registration fee into the school office. The online application is not considered complete and ready for review until the form and check are received in the school office.
- Parents submitting an application for Kindergarten will be contacted by the school to set up an appointment to assess their applicant for Kindergarten readiness.
- School administration will notify each family of the status of their application(s).
- After the application has been accepted, an email will be sent to parents with instructions for accessing ParentsWeb to complete the enrollment process. Information required to complete the process includes emergency contacts, medical history, and agreements to follow school policies, family commitments, and service hour requirements,